Business Rescue, Restructuring and Insolvency
Our Business Restructuring Team are experienced in helping clients who find themselves for whatever reason in a difficult financial position, be that struggling with short term cash flow issues, having too many bad debtors, over leveraging or for some other reason.
Our Team understands that when a business owner is faced with a difficult financial situation they need practical, sensible, non-judgmental and honest advice.
We are excellently placed to assist our clients with fast, sensitive and sensible advice, ensuring we assist our clients during these difficult financial periods. We work closely with several licensed Insolvency Practitioners in the City, across London and Nationwide
We will present you with your options and do our best to keep your business running.
We can help with:
- Business restructuring and turnaround;
- Corporate financing and refinancing;
- Advising on options for avoiding insolvency and dealing with a distressed business;
- Advising on your duties and what action to take when you are concerned that your business may be or about to become insolvent;
- Formal and informal insolvency; Corporate insolvency; Bankruptcy; Administration; Receiverships; Voluntary arrangements;
- Dealing with share ownership in an insolvent business;
- Advising on minimising the risks of insolvency;
- Protecting assets against insolvency, including preparing and advising upon debentures and personal guarantees;
- HMRC investigations;
- Investigations and claims from liquidators, administrators, receivers and insolvency practitioners;
- Dealing with and defending a statutory demand or bankruptcy petition;
- Making a statutory demand or bankruptcy petition;
- Appointment of receivers, liquidators and administrators;
- Debt collection including; cross border debt collection. We have successfully recovered debts for clients from many different countries, including the US and UAE.
- Director misfeasance claims;
- Directors’ disqualifications;
- All forms of insolvency litigation;
- Removing liquidators, administrators and receivers;
- Purchasing assets, distressed businesses and pre-packs
- Recovering debts as a creditor against an insolvent company
- We offer a free initial consultation and are happy to discuss flexible payment plans to budget your legal costs at this difficult time.