Start-up and Scale-up top tips
Karen Holden Cantab MPhil
Karen is a commercial and employment solicitor , as well as business owner and entrepreneur. She set up the practice , which is now a leading Legal 500 practice, and understands the importance of retaining talent and motivating a team . She offers advice to start-up and established businesses alike and planning for their future is ever more important at this time. She assists companies offering advice in employment law ; GDPR; technology and getting businesses ready for scaling up or taking in investment. As such keep talent , reducing recruitment costs and claims and motivating teams to be productive and cost efficient is a prevalent factor at present.
She offers commercial , practical as well as sound legal advice sharing her experiences to help client’s reach their goals.
Contact her: email@example.com
These Seven Essential Topics Covered:
- What are the essential legal documents
- Why are professional advisors important
- What options are there to employ or engage support
- How to retain and incentivise workers with options or other benefits at little or no cost to you
- What is a Share incentive or EMI Option scheme
- How do I chose the right lawyer and how much is it going to cost
- What are the typical mistakes business owners make and how can I avoid them