Why Choose us?
We are very proud to be Listed in the Legal 500 for our proactive approach to Alternative Family structures and for our founder to of been given Freedom of the City for her contribution to equality. As well as being awarded best employment team by solicitors journal due to our transgender and surrogacy discrimination cases.
Proud supporters of Resolution and Equality
Regular blogs in Attitude; LBC radio; Huffington and hosts of Black Orchid LGBTQ+ business networking
Freedom of the City awarded to the founder for her LGBT contribution to equality.
Our services include:
- Civil Partnership or Same-Sex Marriage Pre-nupital or Divorce
- Same-sex unmarried separations 'Co-habitation'
- Child custody disputes & contact orders inc co-parenting separations
- International or domestic surrogacy
- Advice on co-parenting and alternative family structures
- Sexual Orientation , Transgender or HIV Discrimination
- Equality Act breaches or diversity contracts & employee policies
- Wills, Trusts, POA and planning
- Setting up a business
What do our clients say about us?
“We instructed ACLF to help us complete our surrogacy paperwork for our daughter born in the USA. they are absolutely fantastic, from our very first Skype call our lawyer has been amazing. We have dealt with a lot of fertility lawyers and they are honestly the best one we’ve encountered! Can’t thank them enough.” ER
“I was being harassed and bullied at work because my team discovered from HR I had HIV. I was humiliated, scared and depressed. Karen worked magic getting me out of the environment and settling on a payment for me, but it was more her compassion and fight that kept me going and has allowed me to face interviews again for a new role. I am in a senior position and have faced many hurdles in life , but this was very personal for me. Karen really does know what she is doing legally but as a support she was a real rock.” JM