Commercial Dispute Resolution
Our aim is to reach the most commercially effective solution for our clients. Avoiding time out of the business and lengthy court proceedings is often the objective; we offer intelligent strategy and work closely with our clients to understand their business and achieve a favourable outcome through effective negotiation and alternative dispute resolution.
Where settlement is not appropriate or cannot be achieved, our team of experienced litigators are on hand to fight your corner.
Areas of expertise include:
- Commercial & Contract Disputes
- Constructions Disputes
- Fraudulent Misrepresentation and Deceit
- Injunctions, including Freezing Orders and Proprietary Injunctions to preserve assets
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Shareholder/Director Disputes
- Landlord Disputes concerning commercial leases
- Cross-border Disputes & debt recovery
- Enforcement and Appeals.
We offer transparent fee structures and will keep you continually apprised and support you throughout your case, allowing you to focus on your business needs.
We have appeared many times in the High and County Courts, with solicitors here having higher rights of audience as well as a host of barristers working with us. Our track record of settling disputes speaks for itself with clients referring to us time and time again.
For further information, please see our range of practice areas and our articles.