2 October 2021: Surrogacy & Donor Options for All - UK event
The Growing Families London event returns for the first time in 2 years.
Struggling to find a surrogate or donor in the UK? Prefer professional support?
Then this event may be for you.
- Learn what the IVF, donor and surrogacy processes really look like.
- Parents will share their lived experience and how to survive the unexpected hurdles.
- Based on ten years experience supporting hundreds of UK singles and couples engaging in cross-border arrangements
This event will guide you on
- What countries are safe and legal to locate an egg donor or surrogate
- Are there other cost-effective destinations?
- Covid vaccination best practice for donors, surrogates and intended parents
- IVF success rates
- The availability of fixed cost (guarantee) programs
- Ideal characteristics of donors and surrogates to maximise success
- Sperm and embryo shipping options
- International funds transfer advice
- specialist lawyers, migration agents & clinics
- Ways to minimise travel
60 Face to Face tickets Available (£15)
Digital (post-event recordings) tickets also available (£10)
Protecting Your Health
To ensure the safest seminar experience, presenters, staff, and attendees need to be fully vaccinated. Attendees may also be required to follow additional safety protocols, including wearing masks.
Our approach to Business Law:
Our commercial lawyers appreciate the value of clear concise legal advice when running a business enabling you to focus on the core elements of your business, rather than dealing with legal jargon. We take time to understand our clients’ businesses so that we can work with you to achieve your goals and ensure that we offer the advice and solutions that best fit your requirements.
We offer fixed fees and agreed retainers to suit all budgets and requirements.