Named: Most innovative law firm, London
Our firm's culture of supporting our clients is very important to us and we work hard to nurture and develop it. We will go on a journey with you, building mutual trust and respect as we tackle all obstacles. Our ethos is to put our clients first, offering transparency regarding costs throughout and, where possible, offering services at a fixed fee, detailed at the onset.
We are continually looking for alternative and innovative ways of helping you. In taking steps to advise and protect you, we take a progressive approach, using imaginative and lateral thinking to present you with all the options: the pros, the cons and the risks associated with each.
Our creative approach to problem solving has won us awards in the industry. We will apply this same ingenuity to helping you reach an outcome that is right for both you and/or your business growth.
We can be flexible with our fee structure and will consider different models for different clients. We are not high street and nor are we big city: we are innovative lawyers and there really is no one else like us.
- Solicitors on behalf of the successful claimant in Friends of Burbage School Ltd. v Woodhams  EWHC 1511 (QB)
- Representing defendant directors in a High Court case against personal liability for 5 Million pounds in a public limited company– Settled
- Lead solicitors in the reported High Court surrogacy case: JV & Anor v AR  EWHC 4756 (Fam)
- Reported case on LGBT rights and travel to Iran: M v F (Travel to Non-Convention Country)  EWFC 7
Our family lawyers pride themselves on their conciliatory approach. This saves costs, court battles and often preserves relations.
- Blockchain company taking in a large investment and expanding into Ireland and the USA.
- 30 million fund investment into trading company full due diligence
- High profile overseas royal family member's overseas inheritance and diplomatic dispute.
- BVI trust restructure due to tax penalty and property dispute over 5 million
- Successful High Court freezing order/injunction & civil claim and assisting with the criminal/private prosecution of the same party for fraud, theft and deception (£263,000)
- Discrimination case for denied surrogacy parental leave ; medical retirement and harassment
- Unfair dismissal of a director facing disability abuse and harassment
- Embassy negotiations for 56 million deal
- Executive Director sex discrimination & Harassment claim settled (£234,000)
- Merger of three regulated companies including departing shareholder dispute
- Surrogacy litigation where surrogate blackmails parents for additional funds