Free 30 minute consultation and fixed - discounted fees for your first year.
Start Up Business Advice
Comprehensive legal advice for Business Start-ups in clear language by someone who understands - we offer a bespoke service , with discounted fixed fees, to cover all your legal needs in starting a business
We know starting up a business is daunting and its hard to consider all the things you need to start up so we aim to assist. We specialise in commercial and employment documents as well as any Tier 1 requirements or specialist technology and digital investment agreements. We know companies need swift advice without jargon and tedious documentation.
Whether you want to set up a Limited company, Limited Liability Partnership, buy a franchise, remain as sole trader or other business entity our start-up package will facilitate all your needs.
We will first offer you a complimentary 30 minute meeting followed by offering you a menu of legal services for a range of fixed fees for your first year of trade.
In your free consultation we will:
- Advise you on the most suitable structure for your business in terms of tax, administration and ease. Deciding on whether to be a company, sole trader or other medium is something you should decide with your legal or financial advisor;
- Incorporate the entity you choose;
- Discuss the reasons for a shareholders or directors or partnership agreement;
- Help you build your supplier Terms & Conditions or Confidentiality agreements and offer you a bespoke quotation for the final drafts;
- Discuss whether you will require employment contracts or staff handbooks or consultants agreements and the benefits of these;
- Explain the options for terminating your directorship, selling a business, bringing in investors or giving personal guarantees;
- Advise you of obligations regarding completion of your Companies House forms;
- Consider trademarks and other essential steps you should be taking;
- Handle in-coming investors and regulated body applications; and
- Offer you fixed fees so you can budget for the initial & later stages.
Comprehensive on-going advice for starting up a business will be provided as you develop. Our business lawyers will always be on hand throughout your development for guidance and legal support. Speaking to our commercial lawyers now and having the basic documents and information to hand can save you time and money in the future. Meeting us and instructing us early on would be your best investment. Contact us for business start up advice that you can reply on
Once up and running you should also consider continuous support from our Commercial lawyers and Employment lawyers or if needed our litigation team.
Particular experience in the technology and design sector, financial and regulated businesses and film, which require often specialist advice.
For more information contact us…
0207 426 0382